- Provide you with the most current market information.
- Contact your lender regarding loan programs, interest rates, loan fees and payments.
- Be forthright regarding specific property prices, all purchase costs, inspection reports, disclosures and any condition that may affect the property and its value.
- Provide you with a comprehensive list of real estate service providers such as title and escrow companies, lending institutions, insurance companies, and inspection companies.
- Prepare a detailed buyer estimate of purchase costs and fees for the property of your choice.
- Show you properties within the scope of your specifications and price range.
- Provide you with the required purchase contract and explain in detail all terms and conditions of the contract at the time of signing.
- Prepare and review with you a comprehensive comparable market analysis (CMA) of your property.
- Prepare for you a seller estimate of cost, fees and proceeds including the broker commission.
- Assist you in conforming to all Fair Housing Laws and disclosure laws.
- Explain the marketing process, contract presentation procedure and contract negotiations.
- Prepare and explain in detail the listing agreement.
- Explain full broker exposure by placing the property on the cooperating multiple listing services.
- Provide you with a comprehensive list of real estate service providers such as title and escrow companies, inspection companies, contractors and handymen.
Marina has been in this business for over 19 years and has experience across all aspects of Real Estate Industry. Marina began her career and has inside knowledge of the housing market, from the building process to the financial transactions. Her success and long term career is due to her passion to serve the needs of her clients as well as her stringent expectations to set and deliver realistic, achievable, and maximized goals.
Mortgage Lending Partner
- Bay Equity Home Loans is a full-service retail mortgage lender. Founded in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district in 2007, the company moved corporate headquarters to nearby Sausalito in late 2015.
- Bay Equity is currently licensed in 32 states and is expanding across the nation. In addition to retail branches in 23 states, the company has corporate and operations centers in Concord and Sausalito, CA, Denver and Grand Junction, CO, Lake Oswego, OR, and Everett, WA.
- Bay Equity is family owned and operated. The company is a long time supporter of the Warrior Foundation-Freedom Station, donating a portion of the proceeds from each FHA and VA loan funded.
- Bay Equity has hired accomplished mortgage and financial professionals at all levels and has proudly assembled a highly experienced staff of corporate executives and operations professionals.